In honor of the NBA's 75th season, this 2021/22 City Edition jersey from Nike acts as a mixtape of the Denver Nuggets
' many mile-high moments. The digitized rainbow pattern and Rocky Mountain landscape has distinctively symbolized Nuggets basketball for the past three decades. The typography across the front is reminiscent of the Alex English years throughout the '80s and served as Dikembe Mutombo's introduction to the franchise in the early '90s. The bordering along the jersey and waistband pay tribute to the Mutombo-led '94 team, responsible for one of the most improbable upsets in NBA playoff history.Shop to buy your favorite Denver Nuggets Nike 2021/22 Swingman Custom Jersey - City Edition - Navy at the best price. We sell the most current limited edition team jerseys.
- Material: 100% Polyester
- This item is non-returnable
- Rib-knit trim around neck and armholes
- Nike Dry fabrics move sweat from your skin for quicker evaporation – helping you stay dry, comfortable and focused on the task at hand
- Woven jock tag at hem
- Nike's 2021/22 City Edition jerseys are uniquely designed in honor of the NBA's 75th Anniversary season. Each team's design is meant to be a Moments Mixtape of the franchise's greatest hits over the years, as they combine past and present in one bold look.
- Straight hemline
- Customized items are final sale and cannot be cancelled, changed, returned or refunded after order has been placed
- Dri-FIT ® technology wicks away moisture
- Tagless Collar
- Brand: Nike
- Lightweight, breathable fabric with a smooth feel
- Fit: Nike Swingman Jerseys have an athletic cut. For a looser fit, we recommend ordering one size larger than you normally wear.
- Double-knit mesh fabric
- Machine wash with garment inside out, tumble dry low
- Heat-applied team and player graphics
Tips:Kyrie Irving Brooklyn Nets Nike 2020/21 Swingman Jersey - White - Association Edition
that the Brooklyn Nets
can use to show their loyalty to the team and their support for the team. This is a great way for the Brooklyn Nets
to show their support for their team, and for the team to show their support for the Brooklyn Nets